Paying Attention to You and Your Needs
At the Pennsylvania law firm of Phillips & Faldowski, our goal is to provide individualized attention to everyone we represent. When you entrust us to handle your personal injury, medical malpractice, or workers' compensation claim, you can expect that:
- Your phone calls will be answered and your e-mails will be responded to promptly
- You will be kept updated on the progress of your claim
- You will receive copies of all documents, even minor ones
- You will be educated about and prepared for every deposition and hearing
- You will be consulted at every turn and involved in the decision-making process
- The results being pursued are results that meet your specific needs
Attention From Experienced Attorneys
The attention you receive at our law firm will be provided by an experienced attorney. Our definition of experience is unique. Our law firm was founded in 1978 and our attorneys have been handling these practice areas for decades. We do not measure our experience in years alone, we also measure it in what we have done with those years.
Attention From Former Insurance Defense Attorneys
We are one of the few law firms representing injured people that know how the insurance companies think, because our lawyers used to work for them. This experience means we know the methods they use to keep injured people from getting fair compensation. We know how to overcome those methods.
Attention From Trial Attorneys
Overcoming the insurance company's methods may require going to trial. Lawyers at our law firm are fellows in the American College of Trial Lawyers. Obtaining this title is no easy task. The invitation-only membership requires extensive trial experience and a reputation for courtroom ethics. We take pride in possessing both of these qualities.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
No fee if no recovery. Call us at 888-351-8069 or send us an e-mail to schedule a meeting with an experienced Washington, PA lawyer handling personal injury, medical malpractice and workers' compensation claims.